1. Hallelujah! Praise the LORD from the heavens; give praise in the heights.
2. Praise him, all you angels; give praise, all you hosts.
3. Praise him, sun and moon; give praise, all shining stars.
4. Praise him, highest heavens, you waters above the heavens.
5. Let them all praise the LORD'S name; for the LORD commanded and they were created,
6. Assigned them duties forever, gave them tasks that will never change.
7. Praise the LORD from the earth, you sea monsters and all deep waters;
8. You lightning and hail, snow and clouds, storm winds that fulfill his command;
9. You mountains and all hills, fruit trees and all cedars;
10. You animals wild and tame, you creatures that crawl and fly;
11. You kings of the earth and all peoples, princes and all who govern on earth;
12. Young men and women too, old and young alike.
13. Let them all praise the LORD'S name, for his name alone is exalted, majestic above earth and heaven.
14. The LORD has lifted high the horn of his people; to the glory of all the faithful, of Israel, the people near to their God. Hallelujah!