1. A song; a psalm of Asaph.
2. God, do not be silent; God, be not still and unmoved!
3. See how your enemies rage; your foes proudly raise their heads.
4. They conspire against your people, plot against those you protect.
5. They say, "Come, let us wipe out their nation; let Israel's name be mentioned no more!"
6. They scheme with one mind, in league against you:
7. The tents of Ishmael and Edom, the people of Moab and Hagar,
8. Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia and the inhabitants of Tyre.
9. Assyria, too, in league with them gives aid to the descendants of Lot. Selah
10. Deal with them as with Midian; as with Sisera and Jabin at the torrent Kishon,
11. Those destroyed at Endor, who became dung for the ground.
12. Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb, all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
13. Who made a plan together, "Let us seize the pastures of God."
14. My God, turn them into withered grass, into chaff flying before the wind.
15. As a fire raging through a forest, a flame setting mountains ablaze,
16. Pursue them with your tempest; terrify them with your storm.
17. Cover their faces with shame, till they pay you homage, LORD.
18. Let them be dismayed and shamed forever; let them perish in disgrace.
19. Show them you alone are the LORD, the Most High over all the earth.