0. A Psalm of David.
1. O LORD, who shall sojourn in thy tent? Who shall dwell on thy holy hill?
2. He who walks blamelessly, and does what is right, and speaks truth from his heart;
3. who does not slander with his tongue, and does no evil to his friend, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor;
4. in whose eyes a reprobate is despised, but who honors those who fear the LORD; who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
5. who does not put out his money at interest, and does not take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.