0. A Psalm of David.
1. To thee, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
2. O my God, in thee I trust, let me not be put to shame; let not my enemies exult over me.
3. Yea, let none that wait for thee be put to shame; let them be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous.
4. Make me to know thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
5. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me, for thou art the God of my salvation; for thee I wait all the day long.
6. Be mindful of thy mercy, O LORD, and of thy steadfast love, for they have been from of old.
7. Remember not the sins of my youth, or my transgressions; according to thy steadfast love remember me, for thy goodness' sake, O LORD!
8. Good and upright is the LORD; therefore he instructs sinners in the way.
9. He leads the humble in what is right, and teaches the humble his way.
10. All the paths of the LORD are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.
11. For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon my guilt, for it is great.
12. Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him will he instruct in the way that he should choose.
13. He himself shall abide in prosperity, and his children shall possess the land.
14. The friendship of the LORD is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant.
15. My eyes are ever toward the LORD, for he will pluck my feet out of the net.
16. Turn thou to me, and be gracious to me; for I am lonely and afflicted.
17. Relieve the troubles of my heart, and bring me out of my distresses.
18. Consider my affliction and my trouble, and forgive all my sins.
19. Consider how many are my foes, and with what violent hatred they hate me.
20. Oh guard my life, and deliver me; let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in thee.
21. May integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for thee.
22. Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.