1. A Canticle in steps. Blessed are all those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways.
2. For you will eat by the labors of your hands. Blessed are you, and it will be well with you.
3. Your wife is like an abundant vine on the sides of your house. Your sons are like young olive trees surrounding your table.
4. Behold, so will the man be blessed who fears the Lord.
5. May the Lord bless you from Zion, and may you see the good things of Jerusalem, all the days of your life.
6. And may you see the sons of your sons. Peace be upon Israel.