1. Unto the end. With Praises. A Psalm of Asaph. A Canticle to the Assyrians.
2. In Judea, God is known. In Israel, his name is great.
3. And his place has been formed with peace. And his dwelling place is in Zion.
4. In that place, he has broken the powers of the bows, the shield, the sword, and the battle.
5. You illuminate wondrously from the mountains of eternity.
6. All the foolish of heart have been disturbed. They have slept their sleep, and all the men of riches have found nothing in their hands.
7. At your rebuke, O God of Jacob, those who were mounted on horseback have fallen asleep.
8. You are terrible, and so, who can withstand you? From thence is your wrath.
9. You have caused judgment to be heard from heaven. The earth trembled and was quieted,
10. when God rose up in judgment in order to bring salvation to all the meek of the earth.
11. For the thinking of man will confess to you, and the legacy of his thinking will keep a feast day to you.
12. Make vows and pay them to the Lord, your God. All you who surround him bring gifts: to him who is terrible,
13. even to him who takes away the spirit of leaders, to him who is terrible with the kings of the earth.