1. Again I raised my eyes and saw a flying scroll.
2. He asked me, "What do you see?" And I answered, "A flying scroll, thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide."
3. He said to me, "This is the curse going forth throughout the earth. On one side it is written that every thief shall be banished; on the other side, that everyone who swears falsely shall be expelled.
4. I will send it out to the house of the thief, as well as to the house of anyone who swears falsely. It will lodge there and destroy the house - timber, stone and everything.
5. Then the angel who talked with me came forward and said, "Look up and see what this is that is coming forth."
6. I asked, "What is it?" He answered, "This is a bushel container. This is the guilt of the people throughout the land."
7. The lead cover was lifted, and there sitting inside was a woman.
8. "This is wickedness," he said and thrust the woman inside the bushel stopping the opening with the lead cover.
9. I looked up and saw two winged women coming; their wings were like that of a stork. As they lifted the bushel into the air,
10. I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "Where are they taking the bushel?"
11. He answered, "To Babylonia, to build a temple for it and set it down on a plinth."