2 Chronicles, 27
1. Jotham was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem. His mother was named Jerusa, daughter of Zadok.
2. He pleased the LORD just as his father Uzziah had done, though he did not enter the temple of the LORD; the people, however, continued to act sinfully.
3. He built the upper gate of the LORD'S house and had much construction done on the wall of Ophel.
4. Moreover, he built cities in the hill country of Judah, and in the forest land he set up fortresses and towers.
5. He fought with the king of the Ammonites and conquered them. That year the Ammonites paid him one hundred talents of silver, together with ten thousand kors of wheat and ten thousand of barley. They brought the same to him also in the second and in the third year.
6. Thus Jotham continued to grow strong because he lived resolutely in the presence of the LORD, his God.
7. The rest of the acts of Jotham, his wars and his activities, can be found written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah.
8. He was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem.
9. Jotham rested with his ancestors and was buried in the City of David, and his son Ahaz succeeded him as king.