0. A Song of Ascents.
1. In my distress I cry to the LORD, that he may answer me:
2. "Deliver me, O LORD, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue."
3. What shall be given to you? And what more shall be done to you, you deceitful tongue?
4. A warrior's sharp arrows, with glowing coals of the broom tree!
5. Woe is me, that I sojourn in Meshech, that I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
6. Too long have I had my dwelling among those who hate peace.
7. I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war!