0. A Psalm of David.
1. Ascribe to the LORD, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
2. Ascribe to the LORD the glory of his name; worship the LORD in holy array.
3. The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, upon many waters.
4. The voice of the LORD is powerful, the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Si'rion like a young wild ox.
7. The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
8. The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness, the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the LORD makes the oaks to whirl, and strips the forests bare; and in his temple all cry, "Glory!"
10. The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD sits enthroned as king for ever.
11. May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace!