1. You are to make an altar out of acacia wood, a square five cubits long and five cubits wide, its height to be three cubits.
2. At its four corners you are to put horns, the horns to be of one piece with it, covering it with bronze.
3. For the service of the altar you are to make pans for the ashes for burning the fat, as well as shovels, sprinkling basins, fire pans; you must make all the vessels for the altar out of bronze.
4. You are also to make a grating for it of bronze network, and on the four corners of this put four bronze rings.
5. You shall set it under the altar's ledge, below, so that it reaches halfway up the altar.
6. And for the carrying of the altar you are to make poles of acacia wood and cover them with bronze.
7. These are to be passed through the rings, so that they are on either side of the altar when it is carried.
8. You are to make the altar of hollowed-out boards; in the same way that was shown to you on the mountain.
9. You are to make also the court of the Holy Tent. The hangings of the court on the side facing south are to be of fine twined linen, one hundred cubits long for one side.
10. Their twenty bronze posts are to be set in the twenty bronze bases and to have hooks and rods of silver.
11. So too for the northern side there are to be hangings one hundred cubits long, and twenty posts set in twenty bases, with their hooks and rods of silver.
12. Across the width of the court, on the western side, there are to be fifty cubits of hangings, carried on ten posts set in ten bases.
13. The width of the court on the eastern side facing the sunrise is to be fifty cubits.
14. On one side of the gateway there are to be fifteen cubits of hangings, carried on three posts set in three bases.
15. On the other side of the gateway there are also to be fifteen cubits of hangings, carried on three posts set in three bases.
16. The gateway to the court is to consist of a curtain twenty cubits wide made of purple wool, violet shade and red, of crimson wool and fine twined linen, the work of a skilled embroiderer, carried on four posts set in their four bases.
17. All the posts enclosing the court are to be connected by silver rods; their hooks are to be of silver, their bases of bronze.
18. The length of the court is to be one hundred cubits, its width fifty cubits, its height five cubits. All the hangings are to be made of fine twined linen, and their bases of bronze.
19. All the furnishings for whatever use in the tabernacle, all the pegs of it and of the court, must be of bronze.
20. You are to command the people of Israel to bring you pure olive oil for the light, and to keep a flame burning there perpetually.
21. Aaron and his sons are to set this flame in the Tent of Meeting, outside the veil that is before the Statement. It must burn there before Yahweh from evening to morning perpetually. This command is to be kept forever by the people of Israel.