1. Brothers, even if a person is caught in some transgression, you who are spiritual should correct that one in a gentle spirit, looking to yourself, so that you also may not be tempted.
2. Bear one another's burdens, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ.
3. For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deluding himself.
4. Each one must examine his own work, and then he will have reason to boast with regard to himself alone, and not with regard to someone else;
5. for each will bear his own load.
6. One who is being instructed in the word should share all good things with his instructor.
7. Make no mistake: God is not mocked, for a person will reap only what he sows,
8. because the one who sows for his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh, but the one who sows for the spirit will reap eternal life from the spirit.
9. Let us not grow tired of doing good, for in due time we shall reap our harvest, if we do not give up.
10. So then, while we have the opportunity, let us do good to all, but especially to those who belong to the family of the faith.
11. See with what large letters I am writing to you in my own hand!
12. It is those who want to make a good appearance in the flesh who are trying to compel you to have yourselves circumcised, only that they may not be persecuted for the cross of Christ.
13. Not even those having themselves circumcised observe the law themselves; they only want you to be circumcised so that they may boast of your flesh.
14. But may I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.
15. For neither does circumcision mean anything, nor does uncircumcision, but only a new creation.
16. Peace and mercy be to all who follow this rule and to the Israel of God.
17. From now on, let no one make troubles for me; for I bear the marks of Jesus on my body.
18. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit, brothers. Amen.