1. Give to the LORD, you heavenly beings, give to the LORD glory and might;
2. Give to the LORD the glory due God's name. Bow down before the LORD'S holy splendor!
3. The voice of the LORD is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, over the mighty waters.
4. The voice of the LORD is power; the voice of the LORD is splendor.
5. The voice of the LORD cracks the cedars; the LORD splinters the cedars of Lebanon,
6. Makes Lebanon leap like a calf, and Sirion like a young bull.
7. The voice of the LORD strikes with fiery flame;
8. the voice of the LORD rocks the desert; the LORD rocks the desert of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the LORD twists the oaks and strips the forests bare. All in his palace say, "Glory!"
10. The LORD sits enthroned above the flood! The LORD reigns as king forever!
11. May the LORD give might to his people; may the LORD bless his people with peace!