1. A psalm of David. The earth is the LORD'S and all it holds, the world and those who live there.
2. For God founded it on the seas, established it over the rivers.
3. Who may go up the mountain of the LORD? Who can stand in his holy place?
4. "The clean of hand and pure of heart, who are not devoted to idols, who have not sworn falsely.
5. They will receive blessings from the LORD, and justice from their saving God.
6. Such are the people that love the LORD, that seek the face of the God of Jacob." Selah
7. Lift up your heads, O gates; rise up, you ancient portals, that the king of glory may enter.
8. Who is this king of glory? The LORD, a mighty warrior, the LORD, mighty in battle.
9. Lift up your heads, O gates; rise up, you ancient portals, that the king of glory may enter.
10. Who is this king of glory? The LORD of hosts is the king of glory. Selah