1. Unto the end, destroy not, for David, for an inscription of a title.
2. If in very deed you speak justice: judge right things, ye sons of men.
3. For in your heart you work iniquity: your hands forge injustice in the earth.
4. The wicked are alienated from the womb; they have gone astray from the womb: they have spoken false things.
5. Their madness is according to the likeness of a serpent: like the deaf asp that stoppeth her ears:
6. Which will not hear the voice of the charmers; nor of the wizard that charmeth wisely.
7. God shall break in pieces their teeth in their mouth: the Lord shall break the grinders of the lions.
8. They shall come to nothing, like water running down; he hath bent his bow till they be weakened.
9. Like wax that melteth they shall be taken away: fire hath fallen on them, and they shall not see the sun.
10. Before your thorns could know the brier; he swalloweth them up, as alive, in his wrath.
11. The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge: he shall wash his hands in the blood of the sinner.
12. And man shall say: If indeed there be fruit to the just: there is indeed a God that judgeth them on the earth.