1. Then Tobias turned to Raphael.
2. 'Brother Azarias,' he said, 'take four servants and two camels and leave for Rhages.
3. Go to Gabael's house, give him the receipt and see about the money; then invite him to come with you to my wedding feast.
4. You know that my father must be counting the days and that I cannot lose a single one without worrying him.
5. You see what Raguel has pledged himself to do; I am bound by his oath.' So Raphael left for Rhages in Media with the four servants and two camels. They stayed with Gabael, and Raphael showed him the receipt. He told him about the marriage of Tobias son of Tobit and gave him his invitation to the wedding feast. Gabael started counting out the sacks to him-- the seals were intact-- and they loaded them on to the camels.
6. Early in the morning they set off together for the feast, and reached Raguel's house where they found Tobias dining. He rose to greet Gabael, who burst into tears and blessed him with the words, 'Excellent son of a father beyond reproach, just and generous in his dealings! The Lord give heaven's blessing to you, to your wife, to your wife's father and mother! Blessed be God for granting me the sight of this living image of my cousin Tobit!'