1. Yahweh is king, robed in majesty, robed is Yahweh and girded with power.
2. The world is indeed set firm, it can never be shaken; your throne is set firm from of old, from all eternity you exist.
3. The rivers lift up, Yahweh, the rivers lift up their voices, the rivers lift up their thunder.
4. Greater than the voice of many waters, more majestic than the breakers of the sea, Yahweh is majestic in the heights.
5. Your decrees stand firm, unshakeable, holiness is the beauty of your house, Yahweh, for all time to come.