1. To you, O Lord, I call; my rock, be not deaf to me. For if you heed me not, I shall go down to the pit like the rest.
2. Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your innermost sanctuary.
3. Drag me not away with the wicked, with those who do evil, who mouth words of peace while they sow mischief and confusion.
4. Punish them for their evil designs and wicked deeds; give them their due reward.
5. Since they have no regard for the works of the Lord, he will tear them down and never let them rise again.
6. Blessed be the Lord! He has heard my cry for help.
7. The Lord is my strength, my shield. My heart was sure of him, I have been helped and my heart exults, with my song I give him thanks.
8. The Lord is the strength of his people, the saving refuge of his anointed.
9. Save your people, and bless your inheritance. Be their shepherd and carry them forever.