1. Hallelujah! Praise the name of the LORD! Praise, you servants of the LORD,
2. Who stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our God!
3. Praise the LORD; the LORD is good! Sing to God's name; it is gracious!
4. For the LORD has chosen Jacob, Israel as a treasured possession.
5. I know that the LORD is great, our Lord is greater than all gods.
6. Whatever the LORD wishes he does in heaven and on earth, in the seas and in all the deeps.
7. He raises storm clouds from the end of the earth, makes lightning and rain, brings forth wind from the storehouse.
8. He struck down Egypt's firstborn, human and beast alike,
9. And sent signs and portents against you, Egypt, against Pharaoh and all his servants.
10. The Lord struck down many nations, slew mighty kings--
11. Sihon, king of the Amorites, Og, king of Bashan, all the kings of Canaan--
12. And made their land a heritage, a heritage for Israel his people.
13. O LORD, your name is forever, your renown, from age to age!
14. For the LORD defends his people, shows mercy to his servants.
15. The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of human hands.
16. They have mouths but speak not; they have eyes but see not;
17. They have ears but hear not; no breath is in their mouths.
18. Their makers shall be like them, all who trust in them.
19. House of Israel, bless the LORD! House of Aaron, bless the LORD!
20. House of Levi, bless the LORD! You who fear the LORD, bless the LORD!
21. Blessed from Zion be the LORD, who dwells in Jerusalem! Hallelujah!