1. Come, let us sing joyfully to the LORD; cry out to the rock of our salvation.
2. Let us greet him with a song of praise, joyfully sing out our psalms.
3. For the LORD is the great God, the great king over all gods,
4. Whose hand holds the depths of the earth; who owns the tops of the mountains.
5. The sea and dry land belong to God, who made them, formed them by hand.
6. Enter, let us bow down in worship; let us kneel before the LORD who made us.
7. For this is our God, whose people we are, God's well-tended flock. Oh, that today you would hear his voice:
8. Do not harden your hearts as at Meribah, as on the day of Massah in the desert.
9. There your ancestors tested me; they tried me though they had seen my works.
10. Forty years I loathed that generation; I said: "This people's heart goes astray; they do not know my ways."
11. Therefore I swore in my anger: "They shall never enter my rest."