1. For David himself. Bless the Lord, O my soul: and let all that is within me bless his holy name.
2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and never forget all he hath done for thee.
3. Who forgiveth all thy iniquities: who healeth all thy diseases.
4. Who redeemeth thy life from destruction: who crowneth thee with mercy and compassion.
5. Who satisfieth thy desire with good things: thy youth shall be renewed like the eagle's.
6. The Lord doth mercies, and judgment for all that suffer wrong.
7. He hath made his ways known to Moses: his wills to the children of Israel.
8. The ford is compassionate and merciful: longsuffering and plenteous in mercy.
9. He will not always be angry: nor will he threaten for ever.
10. He hath not dealt with us according to our sins: nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11. For according to the height of the heaven above the earth: he hath strengthened his mercy towards them that fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our iniquities from us.
13. As a father hath compassion on his children, so hath the Lord compassion on them that fear him:
14. for he knoweth our frame. He remembereth that we are dust:
15. man's days are as grass, as the flower of the field so shall he flourish.
16. For the spirit shall pass in him, and he shall not be: and he shall know his place no more.
17. But the mercy of the Lord is from eternity and unto eternity upon them that fear him: And his justice unto children's children,
18. to such as keep his covenant, And are mindful of his commandments to do them.
19. The Lord hath prepared his throne in heaven: and his kingdom shall rule over all.
20. Bless the Lord, all ye his angels: you that are mighty in strength, and execute his word, hearkening to the voice of his orders.
21. Bless the Lord, all ye his hosts: you ministers of his that do his will.
22. Bless the Lord, all his works: in every place of his dominion, O my soul, bless thou the Lord.