1. I have believed, therefore have I spoken; but I have been humbled exceedingly.
11. I said in my excess: Every man is a liar.
12. What shall I render to the Lord, for all the things he hath rendered unto me?
13. I will take the chalice of salvation; and I will call upon the name of the Lord.
14. I will pay my vows to the Lord before all his people:
15. precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
16. O Lord, for I am thy servant: I am thy servant, and the son of thy handmaid. Thou hast broken my bonds:
17. I will sacrifice to thee the sacrifice of praise, and I will call upon the name of the Lord.
18. I will pay my vows to the Lord in the sight of all his people:
19. in the courts of the house of the Lord, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem.