1. For the leader. Do not destroy. A miktam of David.
2. Do you indeed pronounce justice, O gods; do you judge mortals fairly?
3. No, you freely engage in crime; your hands dispense violence to the earth.
4. The wicked have been corrupt since birth; liars from the womb, they have gone astray.
5. Their poison is like the poison of a snake, like that of a serpent stopping its ears,
6. So as not to hear the voice of the charmer who casts such cunning spells.
7. O God, smash the teeth in their mouths; break the jaw-teeth of these lions, LORD!
8. Make them vanish like water flowing away; trodden down, let them wither like grass.
9. Let them dissolve like a snail that oozes away, like an untimely birth that never sees the sun.
10. Suddenly, like brambles or thistles, have the whirlwind snatch them away.
11. Then the just shall rejoice to see the vengeance and bathe their feet in the blood of the wicked.
12. Then it will be said: "Truly there is a reward for the just; there is a God who is judge on earth!"