1. No man shall take the wife of his father; let him not dishonor his father.
2. The man whose testicles are crushed and whose penis is cut shall not be admitted into the assembly of Yahweh.
3. Nor shall the half-breed be admitted into the assembly of Yahweh, even to the tenth generation.
4. The Ammonite or Moabite shall never be admitted into the assembly of Yahweh even after the tenth generation,
5. because when you came forth from Egypt, they did not go out to meet you with bread and water, but instead they hired Balaam, the son of Beor, from the Pethor in Mesopotamia, to curse you.
6. But Yahweh, your God, did not listen to Balaam and turned the curse into a blessing because Yahweh loves you.
7. You shall never share your prosperity or happiness with these peoples.
8. You shall not regard the Edomite as abominable, for he is your brother, or the Egyptian, because you were a pilgrim in his land.
9. From the third generation, their descendants can be admitted into the assembly of Yahweh.
10. When you set out against your enemies, you shall keep yourselves from every evil act.
11. If there is among you a man who is not clean by reason of nocturnal emission, he shall go and stay outside the camp.
12. When evening comes, he shall bathe himself and after sunset, he may enter the camp.
13. You shall have a place outside the camp for your natural necessities.
14. You shall bring a stick with your equipment with which you may dig a hole, and then cover up the excrement with the unearthed soil.
15. Because Yahweh, your God, walks in the midst of the camp to protect you and give your enemy into your hands; your camp must be sacred, that Yahweh may not see anything indecent in it; otherwise, he will turn away from you.
16. You shall not turn over to his master the slave who ran away from his house and sought refuge with you.
17. He shall stay with you among your household, in the place that he chooses in one of your cities, where it seems best for him. You shall not oppress him.
18. There shall not be among the daughters of Israel a consecrated prostitute, or a consecrated homosexual among the sons of Israel.
19. You shall not bring into the house of Yahweh, your God, a gift for prostitutes, or the wages of a dog, that is, a homosexual, to pay for the vow that you have made, for both of these are abominable in the eyes of Yahweh.
20. You shall not lend with interest to your brothers, either in money or food, or in any other thing.
21. You can lend with interest to a foreigner, but not to your brother, so that Yahweh, your God, may bless you in all your undertakings in the land you are to possess.
22. If you make any vow to Yahweh, you shall not be late in fulfilling it for Yahweh will surely require it of you and it would be charged as sin against you.
23. If you abstain from making vows, you do not commit any sin.
24. Fulfill your promises and, if you make any vow, you shall offer what you have promised to Yahweh.
25. If you go through the vineyard of your neighbor, you may eat as many grapes as you wish, but you may not bring any away.
26. If you pass through the wheat fields of your neighbor, you may pluck the ears with your hand, but you shall not put a sickle to your neighbor's standing wheat.