2. Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
3. For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.
4. Behold, God [is] mine helper: the Lord [is] with them that uphold my soul.
5. He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.
6. I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for [it is] good.
7. For he hath delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen [his desire] upon mine enemies.