2. Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
3. Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
4. Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
5. For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
6. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
7. Peace be within thy walls, [and] prosperity within thy palaces.
8. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace [be] within thee.
9. Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.