2. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.
3. If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
4. But [there is] forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.
5. I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
6. My soul [waiteth] for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: [I say, more than] they that watch for the morning.
7. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD [there is] mercy, and with him [is] plenteous redemption.
8. And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.