1. O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
2. Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
3. Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
4. For the LORD [is] great, and greatly to be praised: he [is] to be feared above all gods.
5. For all the gods of the nations [are] idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
6. Honour and majesty [are] before him: strength and beauty [are] in his sanctuary.
7. Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
8. Give unto the LORD the glory [due unto] his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.
9. O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
10. Say among the heathen [that] the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
11. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12. Let the field be joyful, and all that [is] therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13. Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.