2. Praise belongs to you, O God, in Zion; here people come to fulfill their vows.
3. All mortals bring to you their evil deeds, to you, who answer prayers.
4. Though our faults prevail over us, you forgive our sins.
5. Blessed is the one you choose to approach you and take to dwell in your courts. In your house we are satisfied with the good things of your holy temple.
6. With awesome deeds of righteousness you answer us, O God our savior, hope of all the ends of the earth and of distant islands.
7. By your power you set up the mountains.
8. By your strength the seas were calmed; you lull their roaring waves and the turmoil of the nations.
9. Those who dwell at the ends of the earth stand in awe of your marvelous deeds. You make joyful the dawn and the coming of dusk.
10. You water the land and care for it, enriching it with natural resources. God's stream is filled with water; so you prepare the earth to give us its fruits.
11. You drench the furrows in the land and level the ridges, you soften the soil with showers and bless its crops.
12. You crown the year with your goodness; abundance flows everywhere.
13. The deserts have become pasture land, the hills are clothed with gladness,
14. the meadows covered with flocks, the valleys decked with grain - they shout and sing for joy.