1. Alleluia! I am filled with love when Yahweh listens to the sound of my prayer,
2. when he bends down to hear me, as I call.
3. The bonds of death were all round me, the snares of Sheol held me fast; distress and anguish held me in their grip,
4. I called on the name of Yahweh. Deliver me, Yahweh, I beg you.
5. Yahweh is merciful and upright, our God is tenderness.
6. Yahweh looks after the simple, when I was brought low he gave me strength.
7. My heart, be at peace once again, for Yahweh has treated you generously.
8. He has rescued me from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet from stumbling.
9. I shall pass my life in the presence of Yahweh, in the land of the living.
10. My trust does not fail even when I say, 'I am completely wretched.'
11. In my terror I said, 'No human being can be relied on.'
12. What return can I make to Yahweh for his generosity to me?
13. I shall take up the cup of salvation and call on the name of Yahweh.
14. I shall fulfil my vows to Yahweh, witnessed by all his people.
15. Costly in Yahweh's sight is the death of his faithful.
16. I beg you, Yahweh! I am your servant, I am your servant and my mother was your servant; you have undone my fetters.
17. I shall offer you a sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of Yahweh.
18. I shall fulfil my vows to Yahweh, witnessed by all his people,
19. in the courts of the house of Yahweh, in your very heart, Jerusalem.