1. In parts according to verses. A Psalm of David. For the octave.
2. O Lord, do not rebuke me in your fury, nor chastise me in your anger.
3. Have mercy on me, Lord, for I am weak. Heal me, Lord, for my bones have become disturbed,
4. and my soul has been very troubled. But as for you, Lord, when?
5. Turn to me, Lord, and rescue my soul. Save me because of your mercy.
6. For there is no one in death who would be mindful of you. And who will confess to you in Hell?
7. I have labored in my groaning. Every night, with my tears, I will wash my bed and drench my blanket.
8. My eye has been troubled by rage. I have grown old among all my enemies.
9. Scatter before me, all you who work iniquity, for the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping.
10. The Lord has heard my supplication. The Lord has accepted my prayer.
11. Let all my enemies be ashamed and together be greatly troubled. May they be converted and become ashamed very quickly.