0. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm. A Song.
1. May God be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon us, [Selah]
2. that thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving power among all nations.
3. Let the peoples praise thee, O God; let all the peoples praise thee!
4. Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for thou dost judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth. [Selah]
5. Let the peoples praise thee, O God; let all the peoples praise thee!
6. The earth has yielded its increase; God, our God, has blessed us.
7. God has blessed us; let all the ends of the earth fear him!