1. A Song of degrees. Blessed [is] every one that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways.
2. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy [shalt] thou [be], and [it shall be] well with thee.
3. Thy wife [shall be] as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
4. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
5. The LORD shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life.
6. Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, [and] peace upon Israel.