2. The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, [and] seek God.
3. They are all gone aside, they are [all] together become filthy: [there is] none that doeth good, no, not one.
4. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people [as] they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
5. There were they in great fear: for God [is] in the generation of the righteous.
6. Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD [is] his refuge.
7. Oh that the salvation of Israel [were come] out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, [and] Israel shall be glad.