1. Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord,
2. O Lord, hear my voice! Let your ears pay attention to the voice of my supplication.
3. If you should mark our evil, O Lord, who could stand?
4. But with you is forgiveness, and for that you are revered.
5. I waited for the Lord, my soul waits, and I put my hope in his word.
6. My soul expects the Lord more than watchmen the dawn.
7. O Israel, hope in the Lord, for with him is unfailing love and with him full deliverance.
8. He will deliver Israel from all its sins.