1. In parts according to verses. A Psalm of David.
2. When I called upon him, the God of my justice heeded me. In tribulation, you have enlarged me. Have mercy on me, and heed my prayer.
3. Sons of men, how long will you be dull in heart, so that whatever you love is in vain, and whatever you seek is false?
4. And know this: the Lord has made wondrous his holy one. The Lord will heed me when I cry out to him.
5. Be angry, and do not be willing to sin. The things that you say in your hearts: be sorry for them on your beds.
6. Offer the sacrifice of justice, and hope in the Lord. Many say, “Who reveals to us what is good?”
7. The light of your countenance, Lord, has been sealed upon us. You have given joy to my heart.
8. By the fruit of their grain, wine, and oil, they have been multiplied.
9. In peace itself, I will sleep and I will rest.
10. For you, O Lord, have established me singularly in hope.