2. Wickedness speaks to the wicked in the depths of his heart: there is no fear of God before his eyes.
3. Blinded by conceit, he fails to see his guilt.
4. With mouths full of malice and deceit, they no longer think of doing good.
5. They plot mischief even in bed; committed to a life of sin, they know not how to reject evil.
6. Your love, O God, reaches the heavens; your faithfulness, to the clouds.
7. Your justice is like the mighty mountains; your judgment like the unfathomable deep. You preserve, O Lord, humans and beasts.
8. How precious, O God, is your constant love! Mortals take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
9. In your house they find rich food and they drink from your spring of delight,
10. for with you is the fountain of life. In your light we see light.
11. Bestow on your faithful your love and give salvation to the upright of heart.
12. Let not the foot of the arrogant trample on me, nor the hand of the wicked drive me away.
13. But what! See how the evildoers lie fallen, flung down and never to rise again.