1. The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
2. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside the still waters,
3. he restores my soul. He guides me through the right paths for his name's sake.
4. Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for you are beside me: your rod and your staff comfort me.
5. You spread a table before me in the presence of my foes. You anoint my head with oil; my cup is overflowing.
6. Goodness and kindness will follow me all the days of my life, I shall dwell in the house of the Lord as long as I live.