1 Corinthians, 16
1. With regard to the collection in favor of the saints, follow the rules that I gave to the churches of Galatia.
2. Every Sunday, let each of you put aside what you are able to spare, so that no collection need be made when I come.
3. Once I am with you, you will choose the persons whom I may accredit with letters to take your gifts to Jerusalem.
4. And if it seems better for me to go, they will go with me.
5. I will visit you after passing through Macedonia, for I want to go only through Macedonia.
6. I would like to stay with you for a while, and perhaps I will spend the winter so that you may help me on my way wherever I go.
7. I do not want to see you now just in passing, for I really hope to stay with you, if the Lord permits.
8. But I will stay in Ephesus until Pentecost,
9. because I have a door wide open here, even though there are many opponents.
10. When Timothy comes, make him feel at ease with you. Consider that, like me, he is working for the Lord.
11. Let no one look down on him. Help him continue his journey so that he may return to me without difficulties. I am expecting him with the brothers.
12. With respect to our brother Apollos, I have strongly urged him to visit you with the brothers, but he did not want to go at all; he will visit you at his first opportunity.
13. Be alert, stand firm in the faith, be courageous, be strong.
14. Let love be in all.
15. Now, brothers and sisters, you know that in Achaia, there is none better than Stephanas and his family and that they have devoted themselves to the service of the holy ones.
16. I urge you to be subject to such persons and to anyone who works and toils with them.
17. I am glad about the coming of Stephanas, Fortunatus and Achaicus who were able to represent you.
18. In fact, they appeased my spirit and yours. Appreciate persons like them.
19. The churches of Asia greet you. Aquila and Prisca greet you in the Lord, as does the church that gathers in their house.
20. All the brothers and sisters greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss.
21. The greeting is from me, Paul, in my own hand.
22. A curse on anyone who does not love the Lord! Maranatha! Come, Lord!
23. The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you.
24. My love to all in Christ Jesus.