1. "This is the law of the guilt offering. It is most holy;
2. in the place where they kill the burnt offering they shall kill the guilt offering, and its blood shall be thrown on the altar round about.
3. And all its fat shall be offered, the fat tail, the fat that covers the entrails,
4. the two kidneys with the fat that is on them at the loins, and the appendage of the liver which he shall take away with the kidneys;
5. the priest shall burn them on the altar as an offering by fire to the LORD; it is a guilt offering.
6. Every male among the priests may eat of it; it shall be eaten in a holy place; it is most holy.
7. The guilt offering is like the sin offering, there is one law for them; the priest who makes atonement with it shall have it.
8. And the priest who offers any man's burnt offering shall have for himself the skin of the burnt offering which he has offered.
9. And every cereal offering baked in the oven and all that is prepared on a pan or a griddle shall belong to the priest who offers it.
10. And every cereal offering, mixed with oil or dry, shall be for all the sons of Aaron, one as well as another.
11. "And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings which one may offer to the LORD.
12. If he offers it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the thank offering unleavened cakes mixed with oil, unleavened wafers spread with oil, and cakes of fine flour well mixed with oil.
13. With the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving he shall bring his offering with cakes of leavened bread.
14. And of such he shall offer one cake from each offering, as an offering to the LORD; it shall belong to the priest who throws the blood of the peace offerings.
15. And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten on the day of his offering; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.
16. But if the sacrifice of his offering is a votive offering or a freewill offering, it shall be eaten on the day that he offers his sacrifice, and on the morrow what remains of it shall be eaten,
17. but what remains of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day shall be burned with fire.
18. If any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offering is eaten on the third day, he who offers it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be credited to him; it shall be an abomination, and he who eats of it shall bear his iniquity.
19. "Flesh that touches any unclean thing shall not be eaten; it shall be burned with fire. All who are clean may eat flesh,
20. but the person who eats of the flesh of the sacrifice of the LORD's peace offerings while an uncleanness is on him, that person shall be cut off from his people.
21. And if any one touches an unclean thing, whether the uncleanness of man or an unclean beast or any unclean abomination, and then eats of the flesh of the sacrifice of the LORD's peace offerings, that person shall be cut off from his people."
22. The LORD said to Moses,
23. "Say to the people of Israel, You shall eat no fat, of ox, or sheep, or goat.
24. The fat of an animal that dies of itself, and the fat of one that is torn by beasts, may be put to any other use, but on no account shall you eat it.
25. For every person who eats of the fat of an animal of which an offering by fire is made to the LORD shall be cut off from his people.
26. Moreover you shall eat no blood whatever, whether of fowl or of animal, in any of your dwellings.
27. Whoever eats any blood, that person shall be cut off from his people."
28. The LORD said to Moses,
29. "Say to the people of Israel, He that offers the sacrifice of his peace offerings to the LORD shall bring his offering to the LORD; from the sacrifice of his peace offerings
30. he shall bring with his own hands the offerings by fire to the LORD; he shall bring the fat with the breast, that the breast may be waved as a wave offering before the LORD.
31. The priest shall burn the fat on the altar, but the breast shall be for Aaron and his sons.
32. And the right thigh you shall give to the priest as an offering from the sacrifice of your peace offerings;
33. he among the sons of Aaron who offers the blood of the peace offerings and the fat shall have the right thigh for a portion.
34. For the breast that is waved and the thigh that is offered I have taken from the people of Israel, out of the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and have given them to Aaron the priest and to his sons, as a perpetual due from the people of Israel.
35. This is the portion of Aaron and of his sons from the offerings made by fire to the LORD, consecrated to them on the day they were presented to serve as priests of the LORD;
36. the LORD commanded this to be given them by the people of Israel, on the day that they were anointed; it is a perpetual due throughout their generations."
37. This is the law of the burnt offering, of the cereal offering, of the sin offering, of the guilt offering, of the consecration, and of the peace offerings,
38. which the LORD commanded Moses on Mount Sinai, on the day that he commanded the people of Israel to bring their offerings to the LORD, in the wilderness of Sinai.