2 Chronicles, 27
1. Jotham was twenty-five years old when he came to the throne and he reigned for sixteen years in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Jerushah daughter of Zadok.
2. He did what Yahweh regards as right, just as his father Uzziah had done. Only he did not enter Yahweh's sanctuary. But the people continued to do wrong.
3. It was he who built the Upper Gate of the Temple of Yahweh and carried out considerable work on the wall of the Ophel.
4. He also built towns in the highlands of Judah and built forts and towers in the wooded areas.
5. He also went to war against the king of the Ammonites and defeated them; and the Ammonites had to give him a hundred talents of silver, ten thousand kor of wheat and ten thousand of barley that year. And the Ammonites paid him the same amount, the second and third years afterwords.
6. Jotham became powerful because he kept an unswerving course before Yahweh his God.
7. The rest of the history of Jotham, all his wars and his policy, are recorded in the Book of the Kings of Israel and Judah.
8. He was twenty-five years old when he came to the throne and he reigned for sixteen years in Jerusalem.
9. Then Jotham fell asleep with his ancestors, and was buried in the City of David; his son Ahaz succeeded him.