Song of Solomon, 1
1. Bride: May he kiss me with the kiss of his mouth.
2. Groom to Bride: So much better than wine are your breasts, fragranced with the finest perfumes.
3. Bride to Groom: Your name is oil that has been poured out; therefore, the maidens have loved you. Draw me forward.
4. Chorus to Bride: We will run after you in the odor of your perfumes.
5. Bride to Chorus: The king has led me into his storerooms.
6. Chorus to Bride: We will exult and rejoice in you, remembering your breasts above wine.
7. Groom to Bride: The righteous love you.
8. Bride to Chorus: O daughters of Jerusalem: I am black, but shapely, like the tabernacles of Kedar, like the tents of Solomon.
9. Do not be concerned that I am dark, for the sun has changed my color.
10. The sons of my mother have fought against me. They have made me the keeper of the vineyards. My own vineyard I have not kept.
11. Bride to Groom: Reveal to me, you whom my soul loves, where you pasture, where you recline at midday, lest I begin to wander after the flocks of your companions.
12. Groom to Bride: If you yourself do not know, O most beautiful among women, then go out and follow after the steps of the flocks, and pasture your young goats beside the tabernacles of the shepherds.
13. O my love, I have compared you to my company of horsemen against the chariots of Pharaoh.
14. Your cheeks are beautiful, like those of a turtledove. Your neck is like a bejeweled collar.
15. Chorus to Bride: We will fashion for you chains of gold, accented with reddened silver.
16. Bride to Chorus: While the king was taking his rest, my aromatic ointment sent forth its odor.
17. My beloved is a bundle of myrrh to me. He shall abide between my breasts.
18. My beloved is a cluster of Cyprus grapes to me, in the vineyards of Engaddi.
19. Groom to Bride: Behold, you are beautiful, O my love. Behold, you are beautiful. Your eyes are those of a dove.
20. Bride to Groom: Behold, you are handsome, O my beloved, and graceful. Our bed is flourishing.
21. Groom to Bride: The timbers of our houses are of cedar; our ceilings are of cypress.