0. To the choirmaster. A Song. A Psalm.
1. Make a joyful noise to God, all the earth;
2. sing the glory of his name; give to him glorious praise!
3. Say to God, "How terrible are thy deeds! So great is thy power that thy enemies cringe before thee.
4. All the earth worships thee; they sing praises to thee, sing praises to thy name." [Selah]
5. Come and see what God has done: he is terrible in his deeds among men.
6. He turned the sea into dry land; men passed through the river on foot. There did we rejoice in him,
7. who rules by his might for ever, whose eyes keep watch on the nations -- let not the rebellious exalt themselves. [Selah]
8. Bless our God, O peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard,
9. who has kept us among the living, and has not let our feet slip.
10. For thou, O God, hast tested us; thou hast tried us as silver is tried.
11. Thou didst bring us into the net; thou didst lay affliction on our loins;
12. thou didst let men ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water; yet thou hast brought us forth to a spacious place.
13. I will come into thy house with burnt offerings; I will pay thee my vows,
14. that which my lips uttered and my mouth promised when I was in trouble.
15. I will offer to thee burnt offerings of fatlings, with the smoke of the sacrifice of rams; I will make an offering of bulls and goats. [Selah]
16. Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell what he has done for me.
17. I cried aloud to him, and he was extolled with my tongue.
18. If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.
19. But truly God has listened; he has given heed to the voice of my prayer.
20. Blessed be God, because he has not rejected my prayer or removed his steadfast love from me!