1. Unto the end, for the sons of Core, for the hidden.
2. Our God is our refuge and strength: a helper in troubles, which have found us exceedingly.
3. Therefore we will not fear, when the earth shall be troubled; and the mountains shall be removed into the heart of the sea.
4. Their waters roared and were troubled: the mountains were troubled with his strength.
5. The stream of the river maketh the city of God joyful: the most High hath sanctified his own tabernacle.
6. God is in the midst thereof, it shall not be moved: God will help it in the morning early.
7. Nations were troubled, and kingdoms were bowed down: he uttered his voice, the earth trembled.
8. The Lord of armies is with us: the God of Jacob is our protector.
9. Come and behold ye the works of the Lord: what wonders he hath done upon earth,
10. making wars to cease even to the end of the earth. He shall destroy the bow, and break the weapons: and the shield he shall burn in the fire.
11. Be still and see that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, and I will be exalted in the earth.
12. The Lord of armies is with us: the God of Jacob is our protector.