0. To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.
1. The LORD answer you in the day of trouble! The name of the God of Jacob protect you!
2. May he send you help from the sanctuary, and give you support from Zion!
3. May he remember all your offerings, and regard with favor your burnt sacrifices! [Selah]
4. May he grant you your heart's desire, and fulfil all your plans!
5. May we shout for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God set up our banners! May the LORD fulfil all your petitions!
6. Now I know that the LORD will help his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven with mighty victories by his right hand.
7. Some boast of chariots, and some of horses; but we boast of the name of the LORD our God.
8. They will collapse and fall; but we shall rise and stand upright.
9. Give victory to the king, O LORD; answer us when we call.