1. In you, LORD, I take refuge; let me never be put to shame.
2. In your justice rescue and deliver me; listen to me and save me!
3. Be my rock and refuge, my secure stronghold; for you are my rock and fortress.
4. My God, rescue me from the power of the wicked, from the clutches of the violent.
5. You are my hope, Lord; my trust, GOD, from my youth.
6. On you I depend since birth; from my mother's womb you are my strength; my hope in you never wavers.
7. I have become a portent to many, but you are my strong refuge!
8. My mouth shall be filled with your praise, shall sing your glory every day.
9. Do not cast me aside in my old age; as my strength fails, do not forsake me.
10. For my enemies speak against me; they watch and plot against me.
11. They say, "God has abandoned that one Pursue, seize the wretch! No one will come to the rescue!"
12. God, do not stand far from me; my God, hasten to help me.
13. Bring to a shameful end those who attack me; Cover with contempt and scorn those who seek my ruin.
14. I will always hope in you and add to all your praise.
15. My mouth shall proclaim your just deeds, day after day your acts of deliverance, though I cannot number them all.
16. I will speak of the mighty works of the Lord; O GOD, I will tell of your singular justice.
17. God, you have taught me from my youth; to this day I proclaim your wondrous deeds.
18. Now that I am old and gray, do not forsake me, God, That I may proclaim your might to all generations yet to come, Your power
19. and justice, God, to the highest heaven. You have done great things; O God, who is your equal?
20. You have sent me many bitter afflictions, but once more revive me. From the watery depths of the earth once more raise me up.
21. Restore my honor; turn and comfort me,
22. That I may praise you with the lyre for your faithfulness, my God, And sing to you with the harp, O Holy One of Israel!
23. My lips will shout for joy as I sing your praise; my soul, too, which you have redeemed.
24. Yes, my tongue shall recount your justice day by day. For those who sought my ruin will have been shamed and disgraced.