1. Alleluia! How good it is to sing to our God, how sweet and befitting to praise him!
2. The Lord rebuilds Jerusalem; he gathers the exiles of Israel;
3. he heals their broken hearts and binds up their wounds.
4. He determines the number of stars, he calls each of them by name.
5. The Lord is great and mighty in power; his wisdom is beyond measure.
6. The Lord lifts up the humble, but casts the wicked to the ground.
7. Sing to the Lord with thanksgiving, make music on the harp for our God.
8. With clouds he covers the sky, and provides the earth with rain; he covers the hills with grass, and with plants for man to cultivate.
9. He provides food for the cattle, even for the young ravens when they call.
10. He is not concerned with the strength of a horse; nor is he pleased in the speed of a runner;
11. The Lord delights in those who fear him and expect him to care for them.
12. Exalt the Lord, O Jerusalem; praise your God, O Zion!
13. For he strengthens the bars of your gates and blesses your children within you.
14. He grants peace on your borders and feeds you with the finest grain.
15. He sends his command to the earth and swiftly runs his word.
16. He spreads snow like wool; he scatters frost like ashes.
17. He hurls down hail like pebbles; who will stand before his icy blasts?
18. But he sends his word and melts the snow; he makes his breeze blow, and again the waters flow.
19. It is he who tells Jacob his words, his laws and decrees to Israel.
20. This he has not done for other nations, so his laws remain unknown to them. Alleluia!