1. A psalm of David. I sing of love and justice; to you, LORD, I sing praise.
2. I follow the way of integrity; when will you come to me? I act with integrity of heart within my royal court.
3. I do not allow into my presence anyone who speaks perversely. Whoever acts shamefully I hate; no such person can be my friend.
4. I shun the devious of heart; the wicked I do not tolerate.
5. Whoever slanders another in secret I reduce to silence. Haughty eyes and arrogant hearts I cannot endure.
6. I look to the faithful of the land; they alone can be my companions. Those who follow the way of integrity, they alone can enter my service.
7. No one who practices deceit can hold a post in my court. No one who speaks falsely can be among my advisors.
8. Each morning I clear the wicked from the land, and rid the LORD'S city of all evildoers.