1. Alleluia. Sing to the Lord a new song. His praise is in the Church of the saints.
2. Let Israel rejoice in him who made them, and let the sons of Zion exult in their king.
3. Let them praise his name in chorus. Let them sing psalms to him with the timbrel and the psaltery.
4. For the Lord is well pleased with his people, and he will exalt the meek unto salvation.
5. The saints will exult in glory. They will rejoice upon their couches.
6. The exultations of God will be in their throat, and two-edged swords will be in their hands:
7. to obtain vindication among the nations, chastisements among the peoples,
8. to bind their kings with shackles and their nobles with manacles of iron,
9. to obtain judgment over them, as it has been written. This is glory for all his saints. Alleluia.