1 Chronicles, 3
1. These are the sons of David who were born to him in Hebron: the first-born Amnon, by Ahinoam of Jezreel; second, Daniel, by Abigail of Carmel;
2. third, Absalom son of Maacah, daughter of Talmai king of Geshur; fourth, Adonijah son of Haggith;
3. fifth, Shephatiah by Abital, sixth, Ithream by his wife Eglah.
4. Six, therefore, were born to him in Hebron, where he reigned for three years and six months. He reigned for thirty-three years in Jerusalem.
5. These are the sons who were born to him in Jerusalem: Shimea, Shobab, Nathan, Solomon, the four of them children of Bath-Shua daughter of Ammiel;
6. Ibhar, Elishama, Eliphelet,
7. Nogah, Nepheg, Japhia,
8. Elishama, Eliada, Eliphelet: nine.
9. All these were sons of David, not counting the sons of the concubines. Tamar was their sister.
10. Sons of Solomon: Rehoboam; Abijah his son, Asa his son, Jehoshaphat his son,
11. Joram his son, Ahaziah his son, Joash his son,
12. Amaziah his son, Azariah his son, Jotham his son,
13. Ahaz his son, Hezekiah his son, Manasseh his son,
14. Amon his son, Josiah his son.
15. Sons of Josiah: Johanan, the first-born, Jehoiakim second, Zedekiah third, Shallum fourth.
16. The sons of Jehoiakim: Jeconiah his son, Zedekiah his son.
17. Sons of Jeconiah the captive: Shealtiel his son,
18. then Malchiram, Pedaiah, Shenazzar, Jechamiah, Hoshama, Nedabiah.
19. Sons of Pedaiah: Zerubbabel and Shimei. Sons of Zerubbabel: Meshullam and Hananiah; Shelomith was their sister.
20. Sons of Meshullam: Hashubah, Ohel, Berechiah, Hasadiah, Jushab-Hesed: five.
21. Sons of Hananiah: Pelatiah; Jeshaiah his son, Rephaiah his son, Arnan his son, Obadiah his son, Shecaniah his son.
22. Sons of Shecaniah: Shemaiah, Hattush, Igal, Bariah, Neariah, Shaphat: six.
23. Sons of Neariah: Elioenai, Hizkiah, Azrikam: three.
24. Sons of Elioenai: Hodaviah, Eliashib, Pelaiah, Akkub, Johanan, Delaiah, Anani: seven.